Monday, June 6, 2011

Who wants a worm, anyway?

...Nonsensical bird.

Speaking of nonsensical, this post is going to make no sense. You doubt? I am pretty sleepy at the moment, but I feel like a lot has happened...so for my future self's benefit more than anything, I am going to record some events from the last couple days in an abbreviated fashion that perhaps only I will be able to understand. Time will tell.

  • I got up at 5:30 this morning. Well, I'm not sure if it was really 5:30, but it was before 6. And my alarm was set for 5:32, so close enough. I'm afraid I am going to make this a habit. Haha.
  • Amber and I winded around the countryside all over creation last night. All the bridges are out between Champaign and Gridley. Virtually. I feel like we learned quite a bit about the landscape of the region. It contains corn and beans.
  • Chiu Fang (if that is really her name...I hope it is) moved in this morning. She is cool. I think she and Tina will be BFFs. I also think she will learn English very quickly.
  • VBS started tonight. Yep, fun times.
  • My cousin Melissa got a job teaching special ed in Bismark! Which is the neighboring town to Rossville! And she is going to live over there! Which means I will hopefully get to spend quite a bit of time with her AND have a place to crash in nasty weather! She has been one of the most dedicated job searchers I have ever heard of, so it is super exciting to see her get snatched up! :)
  • Whitney just commented on my last post as I am writing this one....hold on, Whit...check again in a second! :)
  • I am very blessed. Like, really. God is so good.
  • Katrina Stoller's new place is super creative and cool.
  • I should practice Spanish more often.
  • Chinese is also a cool language.
  • Are you still reading this? .....Really? You didn't just skip down here? You did, didn't you...I would have too. :)
  • Heartland Health Care is a good place. All the therapy staff is super nice. If a loved one ever needs rehab, do not discount it.
  • Okay, I'm done now...time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. As one of your fans, I am really happy about your updating rate...And really it's time for bed.?..yeah i guess so if you have to get up at 5:30 ish~

    Good night roomie~love you!

    ReplyDelete