Saturday, June 4, 2011

quick update/correction

Chiu Fang came down today to meet us. It turns out her name is Chiu Fang and not Jiu Song... And I'm still not entirely sure I have it right. :) Tina says it is a very common name. In fact, Tina's old company is named Chiu Fang, which is pretty random. Anyway, she seems like a really cool girl. She loves band/music, works for an orchestra, and plays the euphonium. She likes to play sports, and studied forestry in school. It appears that she has things in common with each of us who live here, so I think we will all get along just fine. :)

3 comments:

  1. Great!
    Yes Chiu Fang is a very common name so it's harder to predict one's personality through a name like this~
    I will find a chance to meet her soon. Miss you all~!

    P.S. I believe you have already created a Chiu Fang in Wii by now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly, I haven't made her yet! Today was crazy with planning VBS...that will be a good activity for tomorrow :) Yes! Come meet her soon. She is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah sure~ I also want to ask amber how to keep luna happy---I try to take good care of her but she doesn't like the hot weather or something...Ok see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete