Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big day. Yes, quite big.

I found out today that "Pop the Pig" is a cheap RIP-OFF version of the original Hasbro game, "Pig goes Pop". Haha. For shame.

But seriously, today I ACCEPTED A JOB. Like, a real grown-up, full-time job! It is in Vermilion County and less than an hour from C-U! Which I LOVE. It sounds like I will be in the Rossville school district, for anyone who might happen to know where that is. But this is all very exciting and a huge burden to get off my shoulders.

AND I was put in as Sunday School teacher at church this evening. Soooo, yeah. That is obviously an extremely important job, and prayers are appreciated. This time 4 months from now, I will have all SORTS of small children watching me. I have been given much responsibility today.

There will surely be more on this to come. Right now there is much to be done. I need to get some lesson plans for tomorrow; prepare stuff I need to take to the Praxis exam (my certification exam that I'm taking Saturday morning in Fort Wayne, of all places); PACK for Fort Wayne, since I am going there this weekend to see Erica, take the Praxis, and go to the final College Weekend of my college career (12 for 12--perfect attendance!); ummm.....oh yeah, and write my Silver Lining article. Haha.

God is good. Life is an adventure. As I have said before, I'm just desperately holding on to my inner tube of life, striving to place all my faith and trust in the Driver of the motorboat.

BTW, whenever I use that analogy I think of Uncle Marty, not gonna lie. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool :)

    You need to update your blog. It's been a week and some of us are eager to hear more stories from the life of Sarah...

    ReplyDelete