Friday, May 27, 2011

memories, old and new


This is the title page from a little notebook I found buried in the bonus room this afternoon. It was meant to be a journal of funny quotes or occurrences that occurred at Hessel House (circa 2007-2009). Unfortunately, it only lasted until October 8, 2007. (Haha, of course it did. Everything historic happens on October 8...right, Dave Barry?) But anyhow, it was a wonderful gem to find, provided several laughs for its...2 pages, and I wish we would have kept it up longer. 'Nuff said.

Also today, we had a lovely evening of Dojo bonding in the form of:



WOOT.

It was really good. I mean, what a perfect concept for a movie... Pandas and Kung Fu together... and now there's TWO. Soon to be THREE. Good stuff. :)

Ooh, ooh-- and look what else! The man himself! I was a little starstruck....


1 comment:

  1. Haha this is pretty awesome! ! Reserve a seat for me for Kung Fu Panda III with you guys next year~~!

    ReplyDelete