Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I have a lot of map-type pictures lately

STorM!


The Sirens are going off.....can't help but wonder how my buddy from UMS is coping. :) No damage in C-U that we know of yet. Church is canceled, and we're just hanging out tonight, which is sort of nice. I'm glad to not have to go out in this yuckiness....

And yes, Jennifur is with me. [Serious Face]








....I mean, look at that face.... do you want that face to get destroyed by a tornado? Come on....





In OTHER news, I had a splendid time with Andrea taking on the big city yesterday!

.....Cheesecake Factory......






Exploring Northwestern....




Downtown fun....




Andrea has good ideas for pictures~~~~~~~~



Then we had Supper with Joel and Nan and got to hang out with them for a while, which was delightful.





A very good day, on the whole. :)

1 comment: