Thursday, March 10, 2011

BE like the panda

This just makes me so incredibly happy. We could all take a good lesson or two from our panda friends. Jenny(Wyss) Koch about made my night by introducing me to perfectpandas.com.

it. is. awesome.

But anyhow... today was my last day of class... woot.

Enough about that. Although, on a somewhat related note, there is a job opening at Thomas Paine Elementary in Urbana, where I will be spending the next 8 Fridays. Which MEANS that I would somewhat have my foot in the door....AND Urbana has the same schedule as U of I, which MEANS that...I could still go to Mexico for Spring Break forEVER. Haha. Hmm.....that would be good. We shall see. There are still just many options for next year. I really can't wait to see what God has in store. Whatever it is, I am sure it is amazing. :)

The Engineering Open House is tomorrow. I plan to go wander around by myself for a while perhaps in the morning. Unless Tina wants to go with me. :) Maybe it will be too cold for her to be wandering about campus.... I do love the engineering open house in a nostalgic sort of way.

It is 12:21. Friday. Next Friday we leave for Reynosa. It will be good. It will be....somethin'.
Yes, indeed.

Stay tuned hypothetical readers...I might be up to 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment