Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Goals

New goal: To write about something.

I love words and writing so much that I often blab onandonandon without saying anything at all. Unfortunately, this can often carries over to interactions with other people, which leads to fruitless (but entertaining) conversations. My dad calls that "cluttering the airwaves"... and I am doing it again.

Okay, somethingsomethingsomething...

Oh! An Irishman is running around the world! He came through Champaign a couple days ago.

Irish people are silly.
I am proud to be Irish for the silliness factor.

...The typical cause of Irish silliness, of course, is another matter entirely.

I like root beer.





IN OTHER NEWS, Rahm Emanuel gives me the heeby-jeebies (I made a political cartoon about it), but it was an impressive victory in Chicago.

Well, that is enough something for now. Time for bed!








No comments:

Post a Comment