Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Contrast

Last week:





Currently: 




So...boredom is settling in, and I am resorting to such activities as photography and blogging. :)  Just kidding...sort of.  Today has been slow, but I do enjoy wandering around with a camera when I get the chance.  Besides, there's always Chicago with Andrea tomorrow to curb my need for adventure.  Yay. :)

Back to contrast: 
My parents have a very pretty front porch.  Can you guess which pictures were taken today and which were taken in the summer??  (hint: yes, yes you can.)

 
 

























 

 Daniel 2:20-22
Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Secret/revealed; Darkness/light; set up/remove.......more contrast?  Okay, I am grasping at straws now.  :) One more bit of contrast before I give up: 


This one gets me every year.
As we wrap up the Christmas season (no pun intended...*eye roll*)

Beautiful and Majestic :)

Christmas Tree Cemetery  :(

The price of service.  As my dad would say, the tree is fulfilling its destiny.  "It loves it!  Who wouldn't love fulfilling their destiny??"  I suppose that's true... But he says the same thing about fish flopping around on a hook. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BLESSED NEW YEAR. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment