Sunday, August 11, 2013

One more week...

...until I get to marry my favorite person ever in the whole world. :)

God is so good.

I'm even sort of getting excited about the actual wedding part.  Haha.  Anyone who knows me well knows that my least favorite situation in general involves being in a big, crowded room in which people are very aware of me for a prolonged period of time... But my focus shifted today.

Because God is so good, I often wish I had a good way to thank him for everything he has done for Ryan and I recently...but what sort of gift does God want?  He desires worship.  SO, how about we invite 400 of our friends/relatives to help us thank and worship God for his incredible goodness to us?  He certainly deserves that much, and when I think it about it that way, how can I possibly not be super excited?? :)

One more week, one more week....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment