Wednesday, July 17, 2013

All sorts of fun....

I always decide to blog at inopportune times...So this post feels a bit rushed, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.  Lots of fun things have been happening, and I will quickly add a few pictures to highlight them: (None of these pictures were taken by me, by the way...Thanks to Greg, Sydney, and Dad E. for faithfully having cameras around!)

 We went to Athens to visit Sprouty-Sprout, which was fantastic.
I hope we never grow up...doesn't appear to be much danger of that...



 

 Then we had a crazy shower weekend.  3 in 24 hours.  Here's a couple pics from Champaign:

Those flower pots are dirt cups.  Adorable AND delicious! :)

 After the crazy shower weekend, Dad E. volunteered (or was volunteered??) to take some more pictures of Ryan and I.  He got a couple good ones. ;)


Last but not least, this one was taken at my bachelorette party-type thing.  I've been planning this picture in my head for a long, long time...haha.
Not that Syd will ever be any less of an Eisenmann than ever, but it's a fun picture ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! Just discovered your blog, how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh-- You're on to me! JK. Welcome to my blog, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete