Saturday, July 14, 2012

3 weeks

I haven't been blogging as much as I thought I might this summer. Not because I have a great excuse... Mostly it's just really nice not to be on the Internet so much. One week of summer school is complete! I am teaching English and reading comprehension. So yes....I get to teach ESL this summer! Living the dream... :). But in all seriousness, it has been a Peaceful (note the capital P) few weeks. Not that there hasn't been some tumult down here, but God is here too, and I feel like I'm in the center of His will by being here this summer.

So, here are a few pictures. I haven't taken very many, but oh well.




Here are the kids I mentioned in my last post, the ones I had been been watching who hadn't been around for a couple days. They came back. :). Aren't they adorable? I pushed them around on this wagon, like, all morning one day, but at least they were contained...

A few more kids...










I really need to take more pictures.

Oh yeah, and this one:



On the left is Bailey, and Lisa is in the middle. Lisa is from Bluffton and is helping out with summer school for a few weeks. Bailey came with her, but just for a week. We all share(d) a room (Bailey is gone now) along with Ely. It's been great sharing a room with them. I had the room to myself for 10 days when I first got here because Ely was on vacation, and that was nice, but it's better to have people to talk to. :)

Well, stay tuned, I just might post again before I return home, you never know.......

No comments:

Post a Comment